The purpose of this role is to support and assist residents to comply with the terms of their tenancy and lease agreement, be satisfied with their home and local environment and be active members of their community. To work with partners and statutory agencies to ensure that breaches of the tenancy agreement are acted upon and corrected using all types of enforcement action.
- Deliver a specialist aspect of service delivery, which engages customers / stakeholders and enables them to make effective use of the service.
- Maintain all required records and information. Analyse and interpret complex information, for input into reports.
- Take minutes of meetings
- Develop specialist documents / materials / activities to support / promote the service area.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues, customers and stakeholders. Manage escalated or complex customer issues within the specialist area.
- Maintain information systems which support the specialist area. Contribute to the development of these systems.
- Work closely with others to clarify changing customer / organisational requirements.
- Develop good working relationships, develop community links and communicate effectively with internal / external organisations / partners and stakeholders. Represent specialist area internally and / or externally.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others and report any potential hazards or unsafe practices to line manager.
- Ensure the necessary standards relating to safeguarding best practices/protocols are effectively communicated, monitored and maintained as relevant within the scope of this post.
- Act in accordance with all policies and procedures which apply to the job and understand the reasons for this.
- Enhanced DBS check.
- 5 Years reference.
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Act
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Experience of housing management applied in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of consistently delivering to agreed objectives.
- Knowledge of current housing and public sector issues.
- Creative thinking and ability to persuade influence and convince others.
- High level of IT skills working with a data base and software applications to produce letters and reports effectively.
- Strong use of initiative.
- Strong written,verbal and presentation skills and ability to promote the Council.
- Numeracy and literacy qualification e.g. GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualification.
Working hours: 09:00am to 17.30pm, Monday to Friday
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered