Our client based in North London require a Gardener/Grounds Person urgently to join their 07:30am – 15:00pm shift as they have had an increase in work.
Our client is looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all grounds maintenance services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations.
The successful candidate will work and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of grounds maintenance including:
- Lawn Mowing
- Hedge Cutting
- General horticultural duties
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven record of accomplishment in grounds maintenance
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered