Positive Employment is recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to assist with essential recruitment administration and pre-employment checks and processes.
The post holder will be a friendly, honest, reliable and trustworthy individual who is looking for an opportunity to develop their administrative and communication skills within a fast-paced recruitment agency.
You will be working closely with the recruitment team to ensure that its administration and operations comply with internal standards and external regulatory requirements. Your duties will include the following:
- carrying out out basic administrative duties (answering and making phone calls, assisting in the management of appointments diaries, handling emails, scanning, photocopying, filing, etc.);
- providing essential administrative and operational support to the recruitment consultants and management;
- handling and storing sensitive personal information and documents in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
- maintaining high standards of customer service in all face-to-face, telephone, email and written communications;
- routinely checking candidate files and documentation to ensure compliance with the standards of recruitment portals (such as Matrix and Comensura);
- any other duties deemed necessary by colleagues and management.
- serving refreshments to candidates, to ensure great customer service
- assisting with advertising vacancies on social media, Facebook, Instagram and similar
You will have the following personal profile:
- resilience and the self-motivation necessary to consistently meet and where possible, exceed key performance indicators
- insight into (and an interest in) managing and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- a good understanding of recruitment and an interest in developing a career in the industry;
- a good understanding of social media and other professional networks to ensure effective marketing and business development.
WORKING HOURS AND RATE:
- Mon – Fri, 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Pay is negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications
Please note, only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.