Temporary Refuse Workers – Lewes £8.21-£9.00
Positive Employment are currently recruiting a number of Commercial/Residential Refuse Worker roles in the Lewes area, with an average of 40 hours work per week. Ensuring all waste management services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations.
Early starts are required and you will need to complete a paid induction session beforehand.
Due to an increased demand of work we have positions available for an immediate start with regular on going work – The roles include Refuse Loaders and Vehicle Technicians for ongoing placements.
All successful applicants will be given full Health and Safety training as well as on the job training. PPE will be required – Hi Viz, Safety Boots and Gloves.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Residential kerb side recycling bin collections
- Litter picking
- Candidates would be expected to assist a small team and should have a positive attitude to a physically demanding role
- Candidates are expected to work in all weather conditions
- Road sweeping
- Loading bin bags into vehicle
This is an excellent opportunity with long term options available for the right candidates.
- Full training given
- Holiday Pay
- Possibility of temp to perm
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered