Our client based in Basildon are currently recruiting a Temporary Executive Support Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, organising and maintaining a high standard of support to their assigned services.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Provide efficient secretarial and administrative support services, and completion of any other assignments as allocated.
- Designated to support specific SLT members, but is required to be a flexible resource and required to support others as necessary by fluctuating work demands.
- Contribute significantly to the effectiveness and impact of the Directorate Management Team (DMT) towards achieving corporate and statutory objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build good working relationships with colleagues, SLT, DMT, and key stakeholders including Councillors, partners and other agencies, including the general public.
- Strong organisational and communications skills are critical, as the post-holders are often the first point of contact in dealing with members of the public, Councillors, external stakeholders, senior managers and other members of the Executive Team and SLT, including on occasion when unresolved issues are being escalated.
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered