Our client based in Redbridge are currently recruiting a Temporary Business Support Officer to support the technical and professional staff through the provision of administrative services. The successful candidate will maintain section based procedures, deliver services through the use of Microsoft packages, maintain corporate and local IT systems.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Process section based administrative processes.
- Communicate with internal staff and/or members of the public, this may require the candidate to gather information, follow up contact by phone, compose letters and e-mails.
- Deal with incoming phone calls; providing information or advice to callers, taking messages, routing calls to the right person in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain administrative related manual or electronic systems, including IT systems, spreadsheets, databases, text files.
- Produce simple written and statistical reports, using appropriate software.
- Provide general office support; ordering and receiving stationery, document management, meeting arrangements, faxing, photocopying etc.
- Dependent on the work of the Section takes notes and/or manages information that is particularly sensitive or confidential (e.g. child protection, legal issues etc.).
This is a Temporary role until the end of April 2020 but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered