Our client are currently recruiting a Service Delivery Manager for their Waste Services team based in Enfield. They are looking for experienced waste management professionals to help shape the future delivery of their waste & recycling services.
The successful candidate will manage and develop the in-house operational services, leading a team of 150 staff within their refuse and recycling collection service.
Do you have excellent demonstrable leadership skills, extensive experience of the waste industry, and relish the challenge of implementing operational efficiencies & maximising productivity whilst delivering a quality service? If so, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded, politically aware and able to demonstrate significant operational management experience.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Ability to manage, and work within, a multi-disciplinary team and manage conflicting work pressures in an increasingly pressurised environment and still deliver on projects or services to agree deadlines.
- Leadership skills with experience of leading a team through challenging times showing strong change management skills.
- Able to think and act strategically and translate this to your team.
- Ability to manage a business that demonstrates strong performance management.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in managerial capacity within a large and complex organisation, including the ability to support the develop and improve services, from conception to writing reports, implementation and monitoring.
- Experience of managing large and complex budgets, maximising income and completing monthly budget reports.
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered