Positive Employment is currently recruiting for School Cleaners for our client based in Wood Green.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring cleaning is complete to the highest standards so each of the areas on the site is fit and ready for staff and child use.
- Sound knowledge and experience of basic/deep cleaning duties e.g hoovering, mopping, dusting, sanitising.
- Be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of your designated area and for maintaining high and consistent standards
- Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
- Report cleaning supplies requirements and stock levels to the line manager.
- Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Work as part of a team and support other members of the cleaning team to meet standards and school objectives
- Report any Health and Safety issues to the Supervisor, Site Manager and School Caretakers
Skill and Requirements:
- 3-year work reference
- Enhanced DBS on the update service is essential
- Candidate must be reliable, trustworthy work well as a team and an individual
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Timekeeping and attendance must be of a very high standard
Morning Shifts: 6:30am – 08.30am (Mon-Fri)
Afternoon Shifts: 15:30pm – 18:00pm (Mon-Fri)
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent.
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.