Positive Employment is recruiting for Sales Executives to work on behalf of our client in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea area.
The post holder will be working directly with the Senior Sales Manager, you’ll generate bookings for the iconic venues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure sales targets are met monthly by ensuring that all appropriate hire, catering waivers, and damage deposit fees have been applied, received, and cleared through accounts receivable prior to the event date.
- Deal with all event enquiries, in line with the customer response time targets.
- Managing the Conference and Events micro-website, maintaining all social media presence for the venue’s marketing & branding.
- Manage all aspects of the booking administration, supporting the production of the event logistics. Ensure that all comply with Health and Safety regulations and RBKC’s service standards.
- Develop and compile monthly sales reports, reporting on the number of potential clients, source of leads, number of show rounds, and new business generated.
- Record bookings and maintain a detailed account of client communication on the computerised event management system.
- Develop and maintain close links with new and existing customers.
- Working closely with the Senior Sales Manager to develop and maintain a database of existing and potential clients.
- Ensure that client’s requirements and plans adhere to the Premises Licence, Health and Safety regulations, Terms and Conditions of hire.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with venue finding agencies and other potential clients undertaking frequent visits to generate interest and new business.
- Attendance is required at exhibitions, meetings, and networking receptions to promote the venues.
- Resolve or escalate appropriate queries and complaints from clients, staff, members of the public, or contractors when approached to do so by any of the above.
- Compose and produce all the guidance notes on the Pandemic following GOV. guidelines/advice.
- Working with advertising agencies and designers to create engaging and informative material for brochures and promotional events for venues.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English language and mathematics (Essential)
- Either working toward or gained a professional qualification appropriate to the sales/marketing/events industry (Essential
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience in the events industry with experience in sales and marketing
- A high level of computer literacy with Experience of Windows based software and network database mainframe systems including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Have a working knowledge of or to be able quickly to Ability to learn the Priava Diary
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to schedule, prioritise tasks and strong time management skills.
- Ability to ‘close’ a deal
- Ability and willingness to develop office systems
- Ability to produce accurate work when working under pressure
- Ability to work well on own initiative whilst working effectively as a team member
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to maintain effective relationships at all levels
Working hours: 09:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered