Positive Employment is currently recruiting for a Safeguarding Adults Support Officer for our client based in Barnet and surrounding area.
The successful post holder will undertake research and liaise with other professional teams within the borough, other local authorities and other external organisations; to analyse quantitative and qualitative information obtained; and to produce data for the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults Board, and the statutory annual return.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED:
- Respond to requests for information from external bodies such as the Statutory Annual Returns for Safeguarding Adults (SAR) and the Freedom of Information Act within timescales.
- To produce, accurate and timely statistical and analysis reports for the Safeguarding Adults Board and the Adults and Health Leadership Team when required.
- To carry out data checks to aid the identification of risk in relations to MAPPA, MARAC, Provider Concerns, and the Child Death Panel.
- To provide administrative support to other teams within the Compliance Service at times of peak activity.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other local services, specialist teams, CCG, the NHS Hospital Trusts, the 3rd sector and government departments relevant to the needs of the service.
- Experience of working with computerised data record systems.
- Work references covering last 5 years
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations, Freedom of Information Act and other relevant data management legislation.
WORKING HOURS AND RATE:
- 09:15am – 17:15pm, Mon – Fri
- £14.51 Umbrella
Please note, only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.