We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to work as part of a small team.
The Recruitment Consultant’s will be involved in interviewing and other aspects of the employment processes, from administration to bringing in new business. The successful candidate will therefore have experience screening and evaluating candidates. The ideal candidate will make effective decisions quickly and bring a positive attitude to work. Co-operating closely with the team members.
Who are we looking for?
The Recruitment Consultant will be friendly, professional, honest, reliable, and trustworthy and able to work to strict guidelines. The ideal candidate will have a great hand-on pragmatic approach and be ready to do what is needed to ensure the success of the team.
A passion for helping others into work, the successful candidate will have 2 years’ experience in a Recruitment Agency with a good track record in handling the fast impact of submissions of Jobs on an in-house Employment Portal, working with the job seekers and the employers to ensure successful placements as well as having solid experience in the associated administration tasks.
- Apply excellent customer service skills, negotiate and the ability to overachieve targets
- Build and maintain partnerships with new and existing clients
- Successfully work with clients and job seekers to fill vacancies (temp and perm)
- Write, place and manage adverts for roles on digital / social platforms
- Develop good relationships with job seekers to understands their skills and needs
- Negotiate salary between the client and the candidates when required
- Cold-call companies to generate more business for the Recruitment Agency
- Carry out any administrative tasks involved in recruitment, eg DBS checks, references, inputting details onto the in-house Employment Portal
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Demonstrate resilience and ability to drive competition, consistently meeting, and ideally over-achieving, KPIs
- Insight into managed relationships and the proven ability to develop interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Good working understanding of Recruitment processes
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks to ensure effective marketing of roles and seeking out of new business
- Experience of head-hunting techniques
- Excellent interviewing techniques
- Proven ability to successfully ‘cold call’
- Excellent IT skills, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive Attitude to achieve
- Passionate with a desire to win
- Good team player
- % Based commission scheme
Salary : £20,000
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION