Positive Employment is currently recruiting for a Property Manager for our client based in Croydon area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of a professional block and tenancy management services within a designated area.
- To work collaboratively with the other PMs in the delivery of the client’s ‘patchless’ property management service across the entire home ownership department’s stock.
- Ensuing that their area’s estimated service charge calculations and reconciled service charge accounts are checked and scrutinised to make sure they are correct in all respects.
- Leasehold and homeownership experience.
- Property management experience.
- Car Driver required as covering multiple sites.
- WFH for now, possibility of an office and WFH spilt post restrictions.
Working hours: 09.00 – 17.00 (Monday to Friday)
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered