Positive Employment is currently recruiting for a Pensions Officer for our client based in South West London area.
The successful post holder will administer pensions and the pensions payroll, check and provide accurate and timely information and administration services, produce statistical information and reports as required and handle all aspects of administration through the employee life cycle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO :
- To prepare pensions including pensions payroll calculations, ensuring adherence to and implementation of legislation and a variety of terms and conditions of service, national or local agreements and pension schemes.
- To operate a customer-focused service, dealing with all types of enquiry including correspondence, telephone and in person giving appropriate guidance or assistance.
- To develop, operate, monitor and maintain systems whether manual or digital.
- To check data received for accuracy and compliance, input variable data and carry out any necessary manual computations.
- To respond to and complete statutory documentation and enquiries for staff or otherwise as required.
- To liaise with external bodies (Contributions Agency, Inland Revenue, other Local Authorities etc.) and internal departments under the appropriate guidance and provide relevant information to Officers of Courts, liaising with solicitors and court officials as necessary.
- Appropriate professional qualifications or relevant experience of working in a pension department in a customer focused organisation.
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Work references covering last 3 years
- Experience of carrying out various pension benefit calculations, pensionable pay and the payment of member benefits.
- Experience of using pension IT systems.
- Previous experience of working as Pension Administrator.
WORKING HOURS AND RATE:
- Mon – Fri, 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Rate: £22.36 Umbrella
Please note, only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.