Support Officers should actively champion continuous improvement and the implementation of automation and efficient ways of working.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Responsible for delivering to a high standard the business support menus to ensure effective operation of the services.
- Data entry and analysis, record keeping, customer care focused, reception and understanding service specific administrative tasks.
- Develop skills, understand and ability to deliver support services in order to carry out standardised processes in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Deal with straightforward customer enquiries and follow through to resolution, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and the adequate audit trails are in place.
- Maintain up to date knowledge to ensure effective utilisation of IT systems used
- Front line face-to-face/telephone service to customers, making suitable referrals other service areas where appropriate and resolving enquiries to a high standard, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered