Positive Employment is currently recruiting for Nursery Manager to work for our client based in Wood Green, North London area.
The successful Post holder will manage the day to day running of the Nursery to include co-ordinating the provision of a caring, safe, secure, and stimulating environment, meeting the requirements of Ofsted.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To oversee and manage the day to day running of the nursery
- To plan a range of activities based on an observation and assessment cycle for children in the Setting
- To deal directly with Ofsted and their requirements on behalf of the nursery
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Manage the day-to-day operation to ensure the health and safety of the children, their parents and carers, the team, and any visitors to the nursery.
- Managing a staff team, working with management committee to ensure policies and procedures are always implemented
- To oversee a successful, high quality childcare provision, ensuring that standards are met, and children receive excellent quality care and education.
- Fulfilling duties as the Safeguarding Designated Officer for the setting to promote the safeguarding and welfare of the children, staff, and parents/carers
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line management
- Full and relevant qualification in Early Years at Level 3 or above
- Knowledge of appropriate First Aid procedures – Paediatric first aid qualification
- Food Hygiene certificate Level 2
- Clear DBS
Working hours: Flexible working hours
Rate: £14 p/h
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered