Positive Employment is currently recruiting for M&E and Compliance Manager to work for our client based in Enfield and surrounding area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide for effective financial management of delegated budgets and support the Head of M&E and Compliance in budget setting and forecasting.
- Implement fit for purpose performance management tools that encourage excellence and ensure that residents always receive the expected levels of service.
- Develop and maintain sustainable relationships with contractors and partners to enable them to perform to the highest possible standard when working on behalf of the council.
- Provide robust management to build a working environment that is based on trust, mutual respect, and integrity where everyone takes accountability and responsibility and works together as a team.
- Manage a team of technical and non-technical staff who have operational responsibility for the delivery of statutory Compliance, acting as a mentor to enable the team to develop to meet the future needs of the council and our residents.
- Implement actions to support carbon reduction within the council’s housing compliance teams, ensuring that the work processes, systems and behaviours of council staff and contractors reflect best practice and are regularly reviewed to ensure they remain current and effective.
- Post inspect M&E installations to ensure compliance with statutory and the Councils requirements and quality standards.
- Provide technical support to the Head of M&E and Compliance and teams across the department, in support of the Council’s strategy for mechanical and electrical service delivery within its housing stock
- You will be responsible for ensuring all staff work with the team’s delivery framework and in accordance with associated policies to ensure the safety of our contractors, residents and staff and raises the bar for those working across our estate.
- Monitor and manage Compliance across all areas, identifying service failures/ performance issues and putting in place proactive performance management plans.
- Support the compliance delivery officers in managing the accuracy, validity and storage of data and statutory certification.
- A relevant technical qualification at level 4 or higher or relevant demonstrable experience in a compliance management role within the social housing sector
- NICEIC 18th Edition certification.
- CCN1 – Core domestic gas safety certificate
- COCN1 – Core commercial gas safety
- ICPN1 – Commercial pipework installation
- City & Guilds Accredited Risk Assessment for Legionella Control in Water Systems (WH004).
- City & Guilds Web-Conference Legionella Responsible Person Training
- Experience of successfully implementing plans and projects to time and budget.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the political structure and role of elected members
- Ability to effectively plan and manage budgets and resources
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered