Positive Employment is currently recruiting for an Interim Finance Manager for our client based in Enfield.
We are seeking suitable experience Housing Development Accountant to provide interim support to the Head of Capital and Projects and Finance manager HRA on all aspects of the financial management of the Council’s Housing Regen schemes.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Review the viability and value for money of development schemes ensuring schemes comply with the overall financial framework for the HRA and grant conditions include RTB and GLA funding criteria.
- Review proposals for estate regeneration schemes to maximise viability including undertaking scenario modelling on tenure mixes and phasing.
- Maintain an awareness of the housing development industry including assumptions around costs, market conditions, alternative/additional forms of financing and how these can be used to maximise housing supply.
- Provide finance implications on all reports for governance purposes.
- Attend the monthly Regeneration Board to provide pro-active advice on financial implications of the progress with the programme and to provide a report on the monitoring of schemes.
- Assist in the submission of and understanding of bidding documentation to the Greater London Authority and any other funding providers.
- Manage the monthly financial monitoring of the schemes
- Liaise with developers regarding the financial aspects of contracts and development agreements, overage statements, etc.
- Offering innovative financial solutions to the delivery of projects in a constrained budgetary context
- Closing the accounts annually for all schemes completed or in progress, ensuring that assets are correctly recognised, schemes are correctly funded, etc.
- To provide robust and clear financial advice to senior stakeholders, presenting information to committees and governance forums as required (e.g. Council’s Cabinet, Executive Management Team, and Departmental Management Team) on all financial matters associated with the schemes and overall programmes.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 3 years reference
Working hours: 09:00pm – 17:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Holiday pay