Positive Employment is currently recruiting for Gardeners/ Drivers to work for our client based in Enfield.
The successful candidate will be joining the Parks team to help keep the Parks including playgrounds and major areas of countryside and sports play pitches in excellent conditions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all parks and playgrounds are kept up to standard.
- Complete physical tasks unsupervised
- Customer Care as you will be dealing with members of the public
- Ability to work within a team or as a lone worker
- Planning and Organising own workload to meet targets and deadlines
- Happy to work outdoors in all seasons
- Driving licence allowing up to 3.5 tonne (transit tipper)
- Enhanced DBS check on the update service.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Experience of Using Heavy Cleaning Equipment
- Experience in Routine Maintenance of Electrical Equipment
- Experience in Gardening, Outdoor Work and Minor Building Maintenance
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance is desirable
- Minimum plant knowledge
- Basic horticultural machinery knowledge
- Understanding of Health & Safety
Working hours: 07.30 AM – 16.30 PM
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent