Positive Employment is currently recruiting for a Factory Operative, for our client – a food manufacturing company, based in Haringey, London.
The successful post holder will be required to do some heavy lifting, as you will be moving frozen and fresh meat, packaging food items, and moving pallets when needed and required. The food manufacturing company have been in operation for the past 32 years and supply frozen/fresh doner kebab meat across the UK and far East / Asia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Control machinery that processes food
- Make sure there’s a constant supply of ingredients
- Check instruments like temperature gauges
- Report problems with equipment
- Keep machines clean
- Monitor the inventory
- Keep workspaces and equipment free from dirt, infection, and disease by removing waste, trash and providing for appropriate cleaning
- Package the frozen and fresh produce ready for shipment
- Excellent verbal English language
- Physically fit, as heavy lifting will be required
- Previous experience desirable
WORKING HOURS AND RATE:
- 6am – 2pm, Mon- Fri
- £9.50 per hour
- Full PPE will be provided (shoes, hat and overalls)
Please note, only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.