Our client based in Islington are currently recruiting an Emergency Response Officer to work 12 hr shifts days & nights full time on a rota basis. Full clean driving licence and enhanced DBS required.
Also to implement the vision of a seamless local Telecare service by providing excellent customer service in call handling (routine and emergency), mobile emergency response and administrative support both in the Contact Centre and in customer’s homes.
The successful candidate will provide a wide range of best in class services that supports the Out of Hours telephone service and the processing of emails and eforms that reflect and meet the needs of stakeholders and the diverse local community.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Provide all services in a customer focused, courteous and efficient manner.
- Deal with complex enquiries in accordance with customer services strategies and corporate policies. To be sensitive to the needs of different customer groups, ensuring rapid and appropriate responses for customers who may be distressed, irate and aggressive, and including those with special needs.
- Be able safely drive a car to incidents, emergency response call outs and routine visits safely. To be able to navigate to addresses and plan the optimum route to the visit, taking account of factors that influence achieving the service’s response time and ensuring the vehicle arrives undamaged.
- Able to use all Customer Service Division information and communication technology systems. To use the relevant technology systems to provide high quality accurate advice and ensure all customers details are recorded accurately.
- Be an effective and productive member of a front line, customer focused team, contributing to meetings, team building and continuous improvement. To contribute to reviews of working practices and readily adopt new ways of working.
- Work shift patterns within designated Customer Service Division operational hours including evening and weekends, public holidays and bank holiday working.
- Fully support the Out of Hours telephone service and meet the needs of stakeholders and the diverse local community, including ensuring performance targets are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication Skills – will need to do this face to face/over the phone
- Good working under pressure
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- This post requires an enhanced level of Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
- 3 years of solid employment history to be provided
- Clean driving licence
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered