Positive Employment is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager / Baby Room leader for a nursery, for our client based in Haringey and surrounding area.
The successful post holder will provide professional leadership and Management of the nursery and will help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care. The successful candidate must be able to travel between Harringay and Haringey, when required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- To work with the Nursery Manager and Proprietor to ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for children placed in the nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Nursery Manager.
- Support the development of good practice in relation to special educational needs and inclusion.
- Provide leadership and support to all staff to enable them to establish and maintain professional positive working relationships with both colleagues, parents and carers.
- Deploy staff effectively to ensure the required standards are maintained.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the company’s keyperson system throughout the nursery.
- Ensure that all children are kept safe and that staff are confident to follow safeguarding procedures.
- Implement and support others in delivering the EYFS in line with current practice and guidelines.
- Enhanced DBS on Update Service
- At least two most recent satisfactory work references
- Level 3 and above in Early Years Education
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be flexible, to cover staff within other nursery locations, when required.
WORKING HOURS AND RATE:
- £23,000 – 25,000 per annum
- Full-time, Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 18:00pm
- You may also be required to work between 08:00am – 17:00pm, when covering staff in other locations.
Please note, only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.