Our client based in Basildon are currently recruiting a Cleansing Operative to join their team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will undertake street cleansing work. Duties will be varied but will include all aspects of street cleansing works.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- General cleansing formal public parks and open spaces, which will include cleaning leaves, litter and debris.
- Undertake street cleansing and building cleaning duties. This will include litter picking and manual sweeping if necessary, from all hard and soft surfaces, including the removal of dumped items.
- Emptying of litter and dog waste bins. Dog faeces will also be removed from hard surfaces and grassed areas.
- Liaising with the public over any queries arising from the operational services.
- Complete daily or weekly work sheets as required.
- During ice and snow periods Operatives may be employed on snow clearing or salting of pavements.
- Cooperate in all matters relating to Health and Safety and implement all procedures for your job role. The identification of Health and Safety related risks within the working environment must be highlighted to your management.
- 08:00 – 16:00
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered