Positive Employment is currently recruiting for Cleaners to work for our client based in St Albans and Hertfordshire area.
This position is temp to perm for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean various part of the building, the contact points, door handles, fridges, kettles, and everywhere building users and visitors’ touch.
- Responsible for floor care, performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all communal areas.
- Clean all electrical equipment, external only, kettles, toaster, ovens etc
- May be required to stock Kitchen and Board Room supplies as needed
- Inside/outside toilet cubicles
- Tidy and ensure compliance in the cleaning cupboard (weekly)
- Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks.
- A valid Enhanced DBS
- Good communication skills
- Previous cleaning experience
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10.00 am to 14.00 pm
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered