City Inspector – £18-£23 p/h
Our client based in Westminster are currently recruiting a Temporary City Inspector to join their Facilities & Environmental Services team.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Investigate complaints and provide advice and assistance to householders and businesses as part of a 24 hour shift team.
- Implement and enforce environmental health, anti-social behaviour, and other regulatory policies using specialist technical skills and knowledge to maintain and safeguard standards.
- Carry out routine or unplanned visits and inspections to ensure compliance with legislation and taking action to improve conditions, taking photos, producing drawings, removing samples and conducting interviews as part of the inspection process.
- Taking enforcement action, initiating legal proceedings, preparing and giving evidence in court.
- Promote and ensure integration of environmental health with all other services and partners to deliver a co-ordinated and seamless operation.
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered