Positive Employment is currently recruiting a Caretaker for our client based in Kingston Southwest London.
The successful post holder will be working with the resident services teams to ensure that the estates are maintained to a high standard and kept in a clean condition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To act as the front-line contact with residents to foster excellent customer care relations between residents and the Council.
- To report complaints to the Team Leader Estate Services.
- Resolving initial complaints about the service.
- To attend Resident Association meetings as required.
- To be involved in resident participation and consultation activities.
- To effectively engage and involve customers in current and future service delivery.
- To engage with residents on estates to develop positive relationships between the Council and its residents and ensure a proactive, problem-solving approach.
- Significant experience of caretaking and estate services.
- In possession of a valid UK driving license.
- Significant staff management experience.
- Customer services skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – to establish effective negotiation skills and working relationships.
HOURS: 07.00 am – 15.15pm
PAY: £14.37 p/h (Umbrella)
Please note, only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.