Business Support Officer – £13.59 – £16.92 per hour
Our client based in South East London are currently recruiting a Temporary Business Support Officer to deliver project support for the health and safety, performance and quality, information technology and data management service portfolios across the division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering support and project management so helping to ensure effective and efficient project & programme delivery.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Project support for developing and continuously improving business services
- Develop policy, process and procedure for business services and support functions and monitoring their implementation and adherence
- Work independently and with a high level of creativity within broad instructions and objectives provided by directing Managers. This will include drafting complex reports, briefings for Senior Managers, data preparation, analysis and interpretation
- Provide project support to ensure the development, management and maintenance of the health and safety and risk function within the Division while supporting the divisional H&S Manager
- Project support to ensure the development, management and maintenance of information technology systems and applications within the Division while supporting the divisional Systems and Applications Manager
- Independently make recommendations for actions contained in individual projects including balancing of competing needs and priorities
- Manage and maintain operational information in divisional IT systems and to operate and interrogate computerised (script and pictorial) systems
- Develop and deliver own work programme in conjunction with line manager
- Create statistical information associated with service delivery and management requests
- Project Manage and deliver social value activities such as stakeholder engagement, our place in the community (schools, charity functions and local small business) and back to work / employment programmes, and provide support across all areas
This is a Temporary role until the end of October 2019 but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered