Positive Employment is currently recruiting for a Business Support Officer for our client based in Enfield area.
The successful post holder will provide high level quality and comprehensive business support services and will be able to follow standard operating procedures with limited supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for delivering to a high standard of business support to ensure effective operation of the services. Including but not limited to data entry and analysis, record keeping, customer care focused reception duties, panel, meeting and event support, and understanding service specific administrative tasks.
- Proactively develop skills, understanding and abilities in delivering support services in order to carry out standardised processes in a consistent and efficient manner
- Deal professionally and effectively with all contacts from a wide range of people, using tact and discretion, assessing needs and re-directing enquiries, where appropriate.
- To attend and provide administrative support to panel meetings formal minutes, taking notes and producing draft written records within agreed timescales.
- Deal with straightforward customer enquiries and follow through to resolution, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and the adequate audit trails are in place.
- Provide a front line face-to-face/telephone service to customers, making suitable referrals to other service areas where appropriate and resolving enquiries to a high standard, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working within operational support/business administration
- Educated to A Level standard or Level 3 NVQ in business administration
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Work references covering last 5 years
09.00am – 17.00pm, Mon-Fri
RATE: £16.96 umbrella
For the time being this role will be office and home-based working. This may change in the future.