Positive Employment are currently currently recruiting for a Business Support Officer with Minute Taking experience to work for our client based in South London.
The successful candidate will provide a range of high level minute taker support to Safeguarding meetings, ensuring that the meetings operate as effectively as possible as well as providing a comprehensive Conferencing service; taking detailed minutes at Child Protection Conferences, completing and typing these minutes accurately to set timescales.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Safeguarding Management team in respect of divisional, departmental and inter-agency work.
- Review & implement administrative processes around the Child Protection/Safeguarding Service.
- Draft records on either MS Word on a web-based application and distribute records.
- Be responsible for organising all Child Protection Conferences, supporting the Chairperson
- Undertake other duties which are in line with the basic objectives of the post and within the general level of responsibility of the post.
- Reproduction of reports relevant to the child protection Conference, to be produced in readiness of the meeting.
- Minute takers will need a 60wpm+ typing speed.
- Minute takers will need to be able to type minutes in the CPC meeting with a 24-hour turnaround; minuting 5 – 7 meetings per week.
- Multi-agency minuting Experience
- Good IT/Database Skills
- Good administrative experience in a highly pressured, busy multi-tasking working environment.
- Child Protection or other Children’s Social Care knowledge would be an advantage
- Filing management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- 3 Years’ Reference
Working hours: 09:00 am to 17:15 pm
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered