Our client based in Aylesbury & High Wycombe are currently recruiting Business Support Officer‘s to deliver an effective, efficient, administrative service that is flexibile to meet the needs of operational teams.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Provide a range of administrative and front of house services utilising organisational policies, procedures and digital systems
- Organise and progress the full range of activities associated with the management of business meetings, ensuring efficient and effective planning for a single or series of meetings
- Provide written, verbal and e-correspondence, in collaboration with management and operational colleagues, ensuring prompt, courteous and appropriate responses
- Undertaking desktop research on behalf of colleagues and management to inform responses to correspondence received or to enable the completion of specific reports
- Producing presentations, written and financial reports for management, including formatting of information and data, which is consistent with organisational and regulatory standards
- Enhanced DBS
- Business Administration NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification or relevant work experience
- 3 years’ reference details
For a full comprehensive job description, please apply!
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered