Positive Employment is currently working in partnership with a London Borough. The role is to primarily ensure that the Health & Wellbeing team and School Improvement Services are fully supported with their administrative requirements.
The ideal candidate well be a dynamic team player who is highly organised and able to prioritise their own workload.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide a comprehensive administrative support service and maintain and improve administrative systems.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors and colleagues to assisting providing a comprehensive, efficient and flexible administrative service, thus ensuring the service operates effectively and efficiently.
- To assist in ensuring that paper and electronic filing systems are accurate, accessible and kept up-to-date
- To use Microsoft Office to produce reports, spread sheets and other documents as required and in the correct format.
- To assist in keeping the Health and Wellbeing Team and School Improvement Service website presence up to date and relevant.
- To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s / vulnerable adults in your care and those who you come into contact with.
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered