Positive Employment is currently recruiting an experienced Safeguarding Adults Board Officer to work for our client based in Islington.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In liaison with the Head of Safeguarding Adults and MCA, SAB Manager and the Chairs of the Safeguarding Adults Partnership Board and Sub Groups, organise board and Sub Group related meetings, informing participants of the dates and reports required, and ensuring reports are received by the required deadlines.
- Service the Safeguarding Adults Board and Subgroups by making suitable meeting preparation, room bookings, verifying attendance, providing hospitality, setting up presentations and producing minutes for board and Sub Group related meetings.
- To be the first point of contact for the general public, service users and carers for the Board’s involvement and engagement agenda
- To provide administrative support to the safeguarding unit and provide general cover in the absence of the administrative/finance officers within the Safeguarding Unit and Joint Services.
- Up to date training on Safeguarding Adults, Mental Capacity Act, the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) and relevant case law
- Ability to manage complex administrative services in the public,voluntary or private sectors
- Experience of preparation of high quality management reports for Boards, Sub Groups, and Senior Management
- Enhanced DBS
Part-time – 14 Hours – flexible depending on candidate
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered