Our client based in Enfield are currently recruiting a Repairs Planner to join their Property services team. The successful candidate will work to very tight deadlines in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment to arrange, coordinate and reschedule appointments using a high level of excellent customer relation management to ensure that residents receive a high level of service.
Duties to Include but not limited to:
- Responsible for scheduling all appointments with customers for responsive and programmed works with suitably qualified operatives using available technology and reporting tools to ensure business objectives are fully achieved within agreed time frames.
- Pro-actively manage operative resources to ensure appointments are kept and maximize the number of works orders completed at the first visit.
- Ensure that repairs are planned based on the appropriate time required for the works to be completed, wherever possible on the first visit, excellent understanding of the building processes required.
- Use own initiative, proactively manage work orders using IT systems ensuring that variations and complex orders are managed and coordinated and accurate records are in place to monitor through to completion.
- Ensure performance monitoring systems are in place, and information is accurate and effective, and in accordance with financial regulations.
- Ensure that the dynamic appointment scheduling data base is accurately maintained and managed – observing good system housekeeping, user maintenance, and best practice at all times.
08:00 – 16:00
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered