18 Apr 2016
Noise and Nuisance Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• To provide specialist knowledge, expertise and experience in construction engineering noise and vibration.
• To provide expert enforcement and technical support to the Noise and Nuisance Service and other Council departments
• To implement and enforce the Council’s code of construction practice on noise and vibration.
• To review S61 (Control of Pollution Act 1974) applications and variations with regard to the code.
• To provide proactive management and co-ordination of the larger and more complex noise and nuisance cases
• To ensure that the impact from noise and nuisance, on residents and others within the Royal Borough, is controlled using appropriate enforcement powers, negotiation and practical knowledge within a 24 hour service operation.
Successful applications must:
• Have a clear up to date CV with explanations for any gaps in employment.
• State month and year of start and end of employment e.g. Jan 2010 to March 2016
• Have a cv that covers the requirements of the position
• Accompany your CV with your proof of right to work in the UK. This can either be a scanned copy of your passport photo page, or a scanned copy of your birth certificate